Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Retrieving the refractive index

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the results. refer to:

Hi myebook,

Your result has been deleted. The post you referred to is not right. Can you please post it again? Thank you very much.

Re: effective refractive index in cst microwave

sorry because of late replying, i'm on vacation.

i upload C-code which is based on Robust method, you can refer and let me know if you have any comment.

Hey I am new to this group and I am working on this very topic. I couldnt see the c code you posted. can you tell me where i can find it?//

Re: maxwell garnett equation+refractive indexes

My concern is that we should judge the sign of imag(acos(alpha(gh)),but not for (imag(alpha(gh))). By the way have u ever simulated for cELC structure, how about the extracted parameter from S parameter.

I have posted an entire lecture on this topic that covers a bunch of different approaches. You can get the lecture notes and watch a recorded lecture here:

**broken link removed**

See Lecture 15.

Hi RRumpf,

Your lecture notes are simply beautiful. Thanks for the effort. Can you also include your simulation examples (CST or whatever) and your Matlab code for effective parameter retrieval? This would be a tremendous help. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back