Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me understand what each wire do in 4 wire stepper motor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halee awan

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a 3.6° 4 wire,17 ohm 0.3A/phase bipolar stepper motor
the colour of the wires are

Red
Blue
orange
yellow

but i don't know how to connect it and also which wire is concerned with which coil
or how to contoll it
if any one knows then please let me know or give me some tutorial so i can use it

thanx in advance..!!

Re: 4 wire stepper

visit this link.... it has everything given clearly

**broken link removed**

A.Anand Srinivasan said:
visit this link.... it has everything given clearly

**broken link removed**

hi sir thier is no information about specified above stepper motor

i thought you wanted to know which wire is connected to which coil.... so only i gave you that link.... in that link if you go to the link given by stepping sequence then there is a clear picture of which coil is connected to which wire..... that stepping sequence link is
**broken link removed**

if i didnt get you right then please notify me......

A.Anand Srinivasan said:
i thought you wanted to know which wire is connected to which coil.... so only i gave you that link.... in that link if you go to the link given by stepping sequence then there is a clear picture of which coil is connected to which wire..... that stepping sequence link is
**broken link removed**

if i didnt get you right then please notify me......

yes , ihave found but thier is unipolar configuration only ,can u tell me what is the congiguration of bipolar stepper

try this link..... it has the circuit configuration for bipolar stepper motor and the working and control circuitry....

**broken link removed**

Regards..

how can I interface a ULN2003 with STH-39D1126(4-wire stepper ) to parallel port ?

how can I interface a ULN2003 with STH-39D1126(4-wire stepper ) to parallel port ?

HI varnalu
please go through this article,i hope you you will find your problem solution.
**broken link removed**
cheers AWAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back