Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

broadband feed transition

Status
Not open for further replies.

h_cet

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

I need to define a broadband feed transition in hfss. But I dont know how to do it and ı dnot know any informatins which are about it. So, can you give to me informations and how to define it in hfss.?

thanks for your helps

what do you mean by broadband feed transition ? you mean for antennas ? can't you just draw the physical structure in HFSS ?

hi,

I drew a sinoziodal antenna. it works between 16 - 30 GHz. I excited my antenna with a waveport. But the simulation solution was not good. in high frequencies patterns situation went to wrong. one of men of this forum said that if your antenna was a broadband antenna, you had to excite it with a broad feed tansition in hfss. So I asked this question. Can I use a broadband feed transition instead of a wave port?

I am waiting for your helps

thanks....

for a broadband antenna analysis u need to have a transition as it is a unbalanced structure..there are so many baluns literature available on edaboard u can search here and also IEEE and MOTl u will find plenty..just see acco to ur req.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back