Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

my pc don't shutdown automatically..

Status
Not open for further replies.

olrak525

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
when i am turning off my pc it won't shutdown automatically... i just manually turn it off.. what should i do? help guys...

Check the pins connection for turning off the computer on the motherboard. These pins must be conected to the turn-off bottom. If not, just check BIOS setup and enable the auto-turning off mode. It depends about the processor your have.

i'm sorry. .i forgot to tell you that it's a laltop. if i'm gonna reformat would it solve the problem? is there another way to fix the problem? thnx guys..

Check VGA Driver for new version or try to re-installed the driver again...it may help

Tell us exactly is the problem...then we can tell you what you will do to fix it..

If it is a software issue..then the best bet is to reinstall you OS...

check your os, suggest you reinstall the os.

this really happens if you are using old PCs, arent u?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back