Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is hot topics in analog design research?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think lna amplifier,pll, power amp,vco design

RF engg are paid more than analog.....so RF would be a good option... also depends on ur interest..

BiCMOS based APPLICATIONS;BiCMOS technology uses both the advantages of Bipolar and Cmos transistors.

AD will be never out of date, maybe RF or power management is hot for this period.

low power requirement for analog and mixed signal ICs specially with Si substrate?

Hi All!

While analogue design in general is quite hot I think RF Circuits and high speed ADC and DAC are of more interest to the designers.

Devices Change all the time, So we can not predict what devices will be used. But MICs' future seems to be bright.

walker5678 said:
How about current mode analog design, especially in the high frequency applications?
ya I agreed with this........
quit hot topic

Which one will be hotter: power management or RF?

hey,
one of the most important research at this time are the topics involving energy; ex. an alternative energy-but this is for electrical engr. maj. in power systems, for an electronics engr. maybe we can concentrate for a power efficient high speed analog IC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back