Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[CST]" Error in setting up TST cells "

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkBear

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
It may be due to the construction of the port of the coaxline.
why the information "Error in setting up TST cells" sometimes poped out.
after i tried to modify(increase) the thickness of the metal coat of the coax-line, the system prompt "The discretization of port 1 is rather poor. Please use a finer mesh"
The simulation ran normally in another model last time with the exact same port.
It really sucks!
Someone has met this before?
Thank you!

hi drunkbear,

well, have you compared the mesh between the models and were they both created/simulated with the same version? Have you improved the mesh at all? How can you say it sucks when you have received a warning which at least gives you a hint at what the problem may be? I would understand your comment if it didn't give any suggestion at all.....

aw

aw said:
hi drunkbear,

well, have you compared the mesh between the models and were they both created/simulated with the same version? Have you improved the mesh at all? How can you say it sucks when you have received a warning which at least gives you a hint at what the problem may be? I would understand your comment if it didn't give any suggestion at all.....

aw

hi aw,
thank you for your comments!
indeed the simulation went well after i increased the mesh numbers.
i complained because i felt it hard to explain the error in almost the same model, but i should have been more patient.
Could you pls further explain in what condition there would be "errer in setting up TST cells"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back