Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Search results

  1. S

    Is there any Voltage Regulator like LM 317 which can interface with SPI or I2C?

    Hello, Is there any variable voltage regulator IC similar to LM317 available the output of which can be interface through a digital interface like I2C or SPI. With regards, Sandeep
  2. S

    PT 100 resistance measurement

    hello, can any one tell me how to measure pt 100 resistance using atmega32 . i measured resistance by using th circuit https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/7415419300_1356333074.png but it jumps temperature from 27 to 30 ,30 to 33 please help me to make my first project success
  3. S

    To drive peltier element

    Hi I am using a peltier element CH-38-1.0-0.8 ,the circut diagram which i used to drive the peltier element is on below link...
  4. S

    Output measurement from a CCD

    Hiiii am currently doing a project of a Refractometer in which varying light intensity is measured by a CCD (TCD 1304 ap ) .can anyone tell me how to take output reading .
  5. S

    interfacing of CCD to a Microcontroller

    hi I am currently doing a project in which i have to interface a CCD (TCD1304ap) to Micro controller (atmega32).please help me to interface it with ADC in micro controller

Part and Inventory Search