Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Astable Multivibrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

me_guitarist

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
astable multivibrator

How to make this circuit running 24V 3W Bulb?
24_1164251600.JPG

24v astable circuit

To me_guitarist: note that there is a mistake in the schema you posted: the resistor in series with the LED in Collector circuit of transistor T1 must be 470 ohm, not 470k.

To connect the bulb 24V-3W, you should know that resistance of this bulb when lighting is 24x24/3 = 190 ohm, when it is not lit, the resistance is about 10 times smaller, e.g. about 19 ohm, so the collector current of the transistor may go up to 24V/19ohm = 1.3A - need to pay attentions when choosing transistors.

The lamps will be connected in collector circuits of transistors, replacing the resistors. However, it is not simple replace the resistors wiht the lamps, you have to change values of other components, as well as adjust for frequency and duty cycle of the wave.

For more details in circuit and calculation, you should refer to the book "Theory and Design of Electronic Circuits" by Eugenio Maximo Tait.

nguyennam

24v astable multivibrator circuit

I'm currently using this circuit would like to run 24v3w bulb,whats the component value?
**broken link removed**

small astable multivibrator projects

Try this
Theory and Design of Electrical and Electronic Circuits, go to page 193 for "Astable multivibrator"
**broken link removed**

and you will gain yourself electronic experience.

nguyennam

transistors multivabrator theory

thanks,I'll try to learn it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back