Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use a 0.13 um MOSFET for HSpice in MWO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khouly

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have a mosfet 0.13 um for hspice , and i want to use it in MWO
is there any examples or hints to do so

thanks in advance

khouly

Re: MWO mos model

Hello khouly,

Very Simple...
To import HSpice Netlist just Right click on Circuit schematics -> select Import Netlist -> Change the Files Type to HSpice Netlist Files (*.sp, *.inc) then chose the file...

Create New Schematic call this as subcircuit to reuse...

---manju---

khouly

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Here is a MWO project file. I'm not sure if it will work in version 6.5, but I saved it as that anyway. I did it in 7.01 and also have the HSPICE option.

As suggested you can import the spice text directly but you may have to wrap it in a subckt and make sure the ports numbers match up. You must also paramaterize L and W.

I used the model block instead but then you must enter the model parameters by hand. I did NOT put in your parameters (I'm too lazy) so you must do that.

khouly

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

I did try as Manju said and it does import it. Only saw the first model so you may have to break it into two files. You'll need to figure out the port numbers since it comes in as a generic 4 port. I do think to define L & W you may have to paramaterize it with a subckt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back