Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

In-Circuit Debugger Required for ATMEL or TI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HallMark

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Edaboard,

I am in searching for the In Circuit Debugger for the ATMEL and TI. There are some company they are making such but its price is too much high is there any Open Source debugger is available? Please send me its Data.

Regards,
HallMark

There are jtag clones for Atmel AVR. You can find easily using google

There are jtag clones for Atmel AVR. You can find easily using google

Thanks Nandhu for reply but i am new to ATMEL i had worked on Freescale and NXP. so i was somewhat confused that which one is better and working with AVR Studio.

JTAG Clone works wit AVR Studio,but can support onli JTAG controlers /atmega16,32 ..../
Build your own AVR JTAG ICE clone - Scientific, embedded, biomedical, electronics contents.
Here is one ,but some atmel programmer is needed for uploaed code in Atmega16 - LPT port needed and 4 rezistors.
AVR Studio hawe some problems with LInux

Thanks a lot.. yes i have one USB programmer but for easy way to develop project i need debugger.. so i can load the code in Atmega16 via USB.
I am checking the link.

LPT Port... :( Searching for USB one.. NO LPT port in PC.

There are commercial debuggers available with USB and clones which i had mentioned uses a serial port. It is better to use a usb to serial converter if you dont have a serial port in your pc

Status
Not open for further replies.