Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cmos LNA circuit in LNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eses23

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I try to simulate derivative superposition cmos Lna in AWR circuit . But the results are very odd. I use 0.18um cmos. I biased cmos's in weak and strong inversion values.I showed my circuit and the graphs in these images. Please someone tell me whats wrong?

Cmos LNA Design Example in AWR

**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**
I want to analyse with derivative superposition method cmos LNA in AWR. I try to simulate the circuit. But the results are very odd. I dont think they are solid results. But I dont know whats wrong about the circuit. I use 0.18um cmos process. I attached the images about my circuit and graphs (OIP3, S22,S11,S21, noise). Please help me about that. Thank you very much already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back