Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get real time instances of an ECG signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephine1234

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to get real time instances of an ecg signal

how to get real time instances of an ecg signal as input in vlsi codes

Re: How to get real time instances of an ecg signal

What do you mean? Input ECG test data to a simulation testbench or connect an ADC to hardware logic?

to a simulation test bench

- - - Updated - - -

i did the processing for a single input..now I am struggling to apply the same for continuous inputs (real time) and to store it.. can anyone help me with this.. thanks in advance..

The data must go through a sample and hold and ADC converter; since the signal is slowly varying with time, perhaps you can sample every 10 ms - that should be sufficient for normal studies.

What is simulation source? Real ECG data (live feed) or just some other source? I do not think ECG machines have output provisions but that can be arranged...

ECG database are widely available and can simulate either normal signals as well a variety of deceases ( eg. )What is preventing you from transcribing the data from this file into your stimulus file ?

Status
Not open for further replies.