Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to generate HEX file for EPROM in Proteus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

epilot

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to generate a HEX file for an EPROM in PROTUES.
Is there any way or any software to do ?

Thanks in advance

Re: HEX file for...?

Hi my frind
i face this problem befor and i think this is a very good question but what micro you use,i solve this problem with my own procedure...
tell me your micro i can help , if any one have a methode independent of the micro
please help

Regards

Medtronic said:
Hi my frind
i face this problem befor and i think this is a very good question but what micro you use,i solve this problem with my own procedure...
tell me your micro i can help , if any one have a methode independent of the micro
please help

Regards

I am using 2732 Eprom..

Can you direct me to your procedure please?

Thanks

2732 is your ROM, but not the CPU/MCU. Which type of microcontroller do you intend to use?

M!k said:
2732 is your ROM, but not the CPU/MCU. Which type of microcontroller do you intend to use?

ATmega16
or PIC16F84

Both MCUs have an internal flash ROM. So there's no need and no bus to connect an external 2732 EPROM.
Generally a hex file for this internal flash is created by an assembler or compiler.
First you should elaborate some more details on your project ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back