Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Getting nonlinear model for JFET and GaAsHEMT transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

narayani

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Getting nonlinear ADS model for JFET and GaAsHEMT transistor

I need ADS nonlinear model for (. ZAP file) Renesas NE3511S02 JFET transistor and Mitsubishi GaAsHEMT. Can you someone show me to link for downloading .ZAP file above said transistors nonlinear model.

As I requested in the previous post, ADS nonlinear model for NES3511S02 JFET transistor and Mitsubishi GaAsHEMT transistor, I could not find (.ZAP) nonlinear model for Renesas NE3511S02 JFET transistor and Mitsubishi GaAsHEMT in their website. Will I get these nonlinear models from the Modelithics library or once we install RF vendor transistor to ADS 2019.
Please guide me someone.

It's a discontinued product and the manufacturer suggest to use CE3512K2 instead.Since that last device is still available and active, Modelithics may supply a pretty accurate model.

I need to design my LNA from these two transistor (NES3511S02 JFET transistor and Mitsubishi GaAsHEMT transistor or CE3512K2). I require to give biasing for my LNA using ADS software and need nonlinear model (.Zap file) for these two transistors. I am student, I can't afford modelithis. Where I can get .Zap files for the JFET and GaAsHEMT transistor.

I require .Zap file or ADS nonlinear model for MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC MGF4937AM ( Low Noise GaAs HEMT ) and Infineon-CFY67, because I am designing LNA using these two transistors. I have searched in their website, could not get .Zap file or ADS nonlinear of these two transistor.
.Zap file or ADS nonlinear model are not available for these two transistors. I require to provide biasing for my designed LNA and I require ADS nonlinear model for these two transistors.

If .Zap file or ADS non linear models are available, please where are available.

Attachments

• mgf4937am_1907.pdf
    288.7 KB · Views: 138
  • Infineon-CFY67-DS-v01_01-en.pdf
    272.4 KB · Views: 116

I think you have to ask the manufacturer. Otherwise you have to design the LNA (or verify you design) using the S-parameters (I think they are supplied) and measure the non-linear performance of your design on a test board, adjusting on it the components until you reach your target.

I have installed Modelithics Vendor complete library also and couldn't find following ADS non linear models
1) Mitsubhishi's MGF4937AM
2) Mitsubhishi's MGF4941AL
3) Infineon CFY67
4) Renesas NE3511S02
Can you any one tell me, where I am getting nonlinear ADS models for above mentioned transistors

Attachments

• mgf4937am_1907.pdf
    288.7 KB · Views: 115
  • MGF4951.pdf
    124.5 KB · Views: 87
  • MGF491XG.pdf
    22.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Infineon-CFY67-DS-v01_01-en.pdf
    272.4 KB · Views: 100

Nonlinear Models are not %100 necessary for a good design.All you have to do is to design a matching circuit for Lowest Noise with a appropriate biasing circuit mentioned in the datasheet.
Noise Parameters have already been given so you know what to do
You don't need a nonlinear model small signal design..The rest is tuning and tweaking..

Nonlinear Models are not %100 necessary for a good design.All you have to do is to design a matching circuit for Lowest Noise with a appropriate biasing circuit mentioned in the datasheet.
Noise Parameters have already been given so you know what to do
You don't need a nonlinear model small signal design..The rest is tuning and tweaking..

I have designed LNA using s2p file of Mitsubishi's MGF4937AM. I wanted to provide biasing 2V and 10 mA for Mitsubishi's MGF4937AM transistor and generate LAYOUT for Fabrication, so I require MGF4937AM nonlinear transistor model. How can we give biasing for s2p file and it is not possible to give biasing to s2p file and generate LAYOUT using s2p file.

Attachments

• mgf4937am_1907.pdf
    288.7 KB · Views: 98

I have designed LNA using s2p file of Mitsubishi's MGF4937AM. I wanted to provide biasing 2V and 10 mA for Mitsubishi's MGF4937AM transistor and generate LAYOUT for Fabrication, so I require MGF4937AM nonlinear transistor model. How can we give biasing for s2p file and it is not possible to give biasing to s2p file and generate LAYOUT using s2p file.
-You will design a simple LNA so you don't have to simulate this simple circuit.All you need a simple Vgs Voltage generator trough a Bias Stub ( or equivalent). When you you test your circuit adjust this variable voltage to obtain desired operating point.A simple trimmer resistor trough bias line will serve you well..
-Layout is also so simple, draw it manually... ? It's not so difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back