Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why Quarus Prime is uninstalled after restart a Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frdm90

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I installed Quartus twice, and twice it was uninstalled after restart. I have Windows 10,. What could be the reason? Antivirus? Quartus Lite version.

Hi, I installed Quartus twice, and twice it was uninstalled after restart. I have Windows 10,. What could be the reason? Antivirus? Quartus Lite version.

Quartus Lite is supported on Windows 10: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/download/os-support.html

Most installation instructions for both Xilinx and Intel/Altera usually mention disabling AV, but that is normally because it will slow down the installation (of a very large and slow installation process).

What do you exactly mean with "was uninstalled"? Did you verify that the software has been initially installed? Do you have administrator rights on your computer? Some company managed computers allow only temporary software installation by non-administrators.

Hello,

Windows 10 updates had cleared your installation. I had similiar experience with "Quartus" and Vivado. Microsoft is considering that your computer is theirs :)

Regards

Hello,

Windows 10 updates had cleared your installation. I had similiar experience with "Quartus" and Vivado. Microsoft is considering that your computer is theirs :)

Regards

Good reason to run Linux...or find a copy of Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back