Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] A problem compiling in CodeVision AVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcodesmart

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

New to this forum. I have a recent version of codevision AVR 2.0.36 and it had been working fine until yesterday. I was coding as usual and then all of a sudden, it happened. I pressed compile and I got an error message that said, "Can't Open File". I have tried to understand the problem, but this has never happened and I can't get anything on Google searches.

When I compile, the status bar indicates which files are being complied. I seem to get this error when I am in stdio.lib file. I checked the library and I even replaced it from my original CD incase it had been corrupted somehow. Still nothing.

Anyone had this issue before. Please help.

Thanks.

Try reinstalling codevision.

Still not successful then contact the company

Are you able to compile projects that don't include the stdio.lib?
Are you able to compile any of your old projects or the codevision demo projects?

Alex

I reinstalled the library files, inc and lib from my CD and it is working now. Something I was doing must have corrupted the library files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back