Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

300 GHz Antenna Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

musmanm

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,

I have designed a 300 GHz lens antenna and I want to test it. I have ordered its fabrication and its very small, it has to be attached with a lens and a PCB to hold it.

I have to measure s-parameters and radiation pattern. The antenna chip will also have detector mounted.

I want to order an antenna positioner/rotator for radiation pattern measurement.

Can anyone please suggest a company for an accurate (around 0.1 to 0.05-deg accuracy) rotator/positioner for antennas at 300 GHz frequency range?

The rotator would be for both azimuth and elevation planes.

Our measurement system has everything required, except a motor/automatic rotator for PCB/antenna.

Thank you in advance.

I have doubts about 0.1deg accuracy. I have used commercial rotating table few times, it had stepper motor and a belt. Most important part was the software, which was able to get data from spectrum analyzer. Maybe industrial robotic arm manipulator type will provide 0.1deg.

Google for "antenna measurement system"

Status
Not open for further replies.