Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cartography of high quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

yugioh

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello

I'm working in an academic project I have to use ICS telecom in dimensioning LTE network

so I need a high quality cartography (7 levels min .GEO .IMG .PAL .SOL .BLG .VEC .MAP) of any place in the word

could any 1 help me plz

thanks

Not sure what resolution you need, but Google Earth is free and covers most landmasses. Objects smaller than an automobile can be discerned. Detail is better when observing developed areas. You download the application and then you can access the database.

If you need topographical maps, your library may have some local maps. Don't know about free online maps.

hello
thank u BradtheRad but I need a cartography with map server resolution wich I can't find in google earth as illustred below
prise.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back