Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to connect/read data ION8600 TO C#

Status
Not open for further replies.

leotorresval92

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm working in a project with a Schneider Electric ION8600 meter so, I want to create my own windows application to show the readings from Energy Meter.
How can I achieve that using C#, at the moment I have access using MODBUS RTU protocol
There are some libs to connect directly? or I have to connect with COM's ports or what is the way to connect with this meter model?

you could use a USB to RS485 Converte[/I]r which can be accessed from C# using Visual Studio's SerialPort component

At the moment I connect my app with the meter using Modbus TCP with port 502, however it not allow read historical data so, I'm looking to connect through port 7700 with protocol ION, but I don't have found information about it,
What is the way to connect with this protocol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back