Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

230v 1MHz,AC supplay develop from 230V domestic supplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

jijeshbabukg

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am very thankfull you,anyone who help to design practically working circuit for 230v 1MHz,AC or DC supplay 4A capacity develop from 230V domestic supplay by using MOSFET or IGBT
purpose:to design smoke detector

Sounds curious. I can't imagine a "230v 1MHz,DC supply"
What's the purpose of 4A for a smoke detector?

Anyone who can help me to design practically working circuit to produce 230V,1MHz,DC,4A Capacity supplay from 230V,50Hz domestic supplay,by using drive IGBT or MOSFET ,
purpose of the circuit to develop smoke tester for vehicle

jijeshbabukg you are missing the point. It is impossible to create a 1MHz DC supply, it is a contradiction in terms, a DC supply does not have a frequency.

It also seems to be a very high power demand for a smoke detector, you are asking for almost a Kilowatt of power.

Brian.

Hi,
Maybe he should solve (I guess) a circuit that is a AC/DC converter at 1MHz switching frequency & delivers from 230VAC an "undefined" DC (5V?) for 4A load!? :)
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back