Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

designing a 6 digit electronic tachometer and exhaust gas temperature pcb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladykiller1369

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am designing and building a turbojet engine and need a pcb to monitor high speed rpms and exhaust gas temperatures and do an emergency shutdown at a presettable overspeed rpm and control start up and shutdown procedures. Can anyone give me any help? I am pretty much illiterate when it comes to computer programming and electronics construction!

Thank you for your assistance! Is there any way of getting a parts list of all the electronic microprocessor, microcontrollers, switches, relays, and such that would be needed for the board? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! I am technologically impaired when it comes to this field!!

I didn't see a ready solution, just a lot of design guidance.

Thanks, and I appreciate your input!! I can use all the guidance that I can get because of my lack of knowledge in this particular field!!

Status
Not open for further replies.