Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Dtmf detection in GSM modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manu.electronics

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi...................

I am doing a project on GSM.. In that i want to detect the key pressed at the other side on active call.... I am trying with a dtmf decoder circuit at speaker output but it is not working...Plz if any one has any other idea or solution plz reply...........

schematic.png

if you make it like the above?
if so .... check Keytone volume on your mobile GSM because if a small volume will not work, should Keytone maximum volume

hopefully can help:p

Thank you.............

I have attached mobile phone speaker to Gsm modem ... so any way its volume is less... so what can i do to get more volume ......

Thank you.............

I have attached mobile phone speaker to Gsm modem ... so any way its volume is less... so what can i do to get more volume ......

try wearing a mini power amplifier, the input from these speakers while the PA output decoder 8870 connected to the input ....

so I can better understand your project for you please attach your project schematic

try wearing a mini power amplifier, the input from these speakers while the PA output decoder 8870 connected to the input ....

so I can better understand your project for you please attach your project schematic

Thank you ya... It worked......I used a similar circiut what you hv posted......

Status
Not open for further replies.