Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DRC problem with layout in cadence 617

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdoboua

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I don't have assura in toolbar.Des that mean that it is not enabled? that's why I tried to use Verify > DRC , when I have copied calibreDRC.rul to my tech folder(NCSU_TechLib_FreePDK45, I see an error in the WIC:

SYNTAX ERROR found at line 1 column 3 of file /home/bouagoun/Downloads/tech/45nm/FreePDK45/ncsu_basekit/lib/NCSU_TechLib_FreePDK45/calibreDRC.rul
*Error* lineread/read: syntax error encountered in input
*Error* load: error while loading file - "/home/bouagoun/Downloads/tech/45nm/FreePDK45/ncsu_basekit/lib/NCSU_TechLib_FreePDK45/calibreDRC.rul" at line 1
*Error* load: error while loading file - "*string*"
Errors exist in the rules file "/home/bouagoun/Downloads/tech/45nm/FreePDK45/ncsu_basekit/lib/NCSU_TechLib_FreePDK45/calibreDRC.rul".
Verification program terminated.
how can I solve the problem?
Your help appreciated

Verify > Extract uses Diva for DRC, and can't use Calibre DRC rules. So you either need a different rule deck or run Calibre. (Which would be Calibre > Run nmDRC if you have it installed and setup).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back