Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

instrumentation amplifier with wide differential input

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junus2012

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Friends

I am designing instrumentation amplifier with differential input voltage equal to 400 mv, I used a source degeneration resistor to increase this range. do you think it is good range?

Can you please suggest me some of the available commercial instrumentation amplifier in order to compare

thank you very much

If you know output signal range desired and gain,
you get the differential input range.

Distinguish between "amplify clean" and "tolerate,
with loss of fidelity" regarding the differential input
range, and do not neglect the common mode bind
which may change as you attempt to raise signal
range. The internal amps each have their limits and
the A=2 front end amp particularly can be a problem
for high input levels, clipping at its output.

Thank you free,

I am getting +-400mV linear and clean differential level, only have a problem when the gain is set to unity I can see clipping, otherwise it is working fine from Gain = 2 and more, soon I will show you the result graphs,

do you think it is good result even when the amp is not working with unity gain ?

thank you again

Junus2012, you want to discuss the prioperties of a circuit - without showing the circuit.
Do you really expect to get a comprehensive answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back