Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for "Unit Tests" framework for Ride7 + RKit-ARM (IDE, compiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingDutch

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am developing complex application for STM32F103xx MCU. Hardware is consisted of several boards (up to 8 - every has STM32F103 on-board) connected together by "CAN" bus. Code is written with use of "Standard Peripheral Library" for ARM-CortexM3. This is inheritance of project origins - research project from "University of Technology". The system is still under active development.

I am using for development of it "Ride7" with "RKit-ARM for Ride7". I am glad of Ride7 IDE and compiler (and debugging features). I have commercial "enterprise" licence for these two products.

This system complexity is high now, and I am still adding new features. I think it is about time to add unit tests for project.

I was looking for "Unit test" framework for "Ride7 with RKit-ARM, but it wasn't succesfull.

I only found this:

http://support.raisonance.com/content/ride-7-automating-testing

ftp://www.raisonance.com/pub/Support/Ride7/

, but this solution not meet my needs.

Maybe someone was using tool for automatic testing with Ride7 (ARM) and could to share his knowlede.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.