Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use Boster Circuit for antena Wifi 2.4Ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.

angga_steve90

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to use Boster Circuit for antena Wifi 2.4Ghz??

i will created the boster Circut for antena wifi my modem.. i have make boster antena for my UHF Television with Transistor BFR90A.
in data sheet BFR90A maximum frequensi 5GHz... i think BFR90A can make the boster Circuit for wifi 2.4Ghz antena..

does anyone know??

Your TV antenna is receive only, so you just boost the RF in. WiFi is receive and transmit, so you need a receive path and transmit path and a method of routing the signal to the correct path. A power detector and two switches is typical, but it can also be done with circulators.

How to use Boster Circuit for antena Wifi 2.4Ghz??

i will created the boster Circut for antena wifi my modem.. i have make boster antena for my UHF Television with Transistor BFR90A.
in data sheet BFR90A maximum frequensi 5GHz... i think BFR90A can make the boster Circuit for wifi 2.4Ghz antena..

does anyone know??

As I got you, you would design a TX booster right ??
For this purpose, you can not use BFR90 but you can find many 2.4GHz Medium Power Amplifier in the market, take one and use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back