Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Part time Ph.D on VLSI in INDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

honnaraj.t

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
phd vlsi

Hi,
I am working in Electronics company (avionics R&D). I finished my M.tech (VLSI AND EMBEDDED SYSTEM) and joined to this company. i have one year experience now. I am planning to do part time Ph.D .... any one can suggest me how to go further.... regarding university, professsor, place.....so on

thanks in advance..........................

regards
honnaraj

part time ph.d in india

IIT D is best place if your around NCR(Delhi).

ph d in electrinics + india + partime

honnaraj.t said:
Hi,
I am working in Electronics company (avionics R&D). I finished my M.tech (VLSI AND EMBEDDED SYSTEM) and joined to this company. i have one year experience now. I am planning to do part time Ph.D .... any one can suggest me how to go further.... regarding university, professsor, place.....so on

thanks in advance..........................

regards
honnaraj

Depends on which city you work in. In every major IT city there is IIT/IISc and there are some good professors. The individual websites shall give more details too. Personally I know Prof. Kamakoti @IIT Chennai and will highly recommend you to contact him if you in Chennai/Bangalore.

Ajeetha, CVC
www.cvcblr.com

Hi Ajeetha,

Iam working in semiconductor/vlsi domain for more than 4 years.
I would like to do a part-time phd in vlsi field.

Hence, Iam in search of a good guide who provides the guidance for the part-time phd.

I really thankful to you if you let me know any person in vlsi domain who can guide me in this regard.

Currently im working in bangalore.

Kindly drop the info, in case you know any one, across me (dsprashy(at)gmaildotcom)

Thanks,
Prashanth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back