Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reasonable cost DOMESTIC PCBA Contract Manufacturer Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

piperpilot

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey guys...I've been a lurker for a long time, but not really an active poster. *I have a small electronics business, we make and sell designs for Ham Radio. *For the past several years, I have done PCB sourcing and assembly overseas. *I'm now looking to see if I can find someone domestically to work with. *A Google search turns up a lot of big names and I know they have high quality, probably due to working with the Military, etc. *I'm looking for a fully capable smaller PCB Assembly house that would be willing to work with me. *Most of the time I run 100-200pcs of a board, right now I have the need for a 400pcs run. *I was hoping to find someone that could "fit me in" between their larger customer orders, maybe utilize their machines when they wouldn't normally be running.*

I have tried to find a domestic source in the past and generally it has been 4-5X the cost...obviously at that price point its worth it to continue working overseas...I'm willing to pay more for domestic work and quality, but not that multiplier.

Anyways, if you represent a company, or know of one, please shoot me an email or post here. *

Thanks,
Curtis
cpope (at) hobbypcb (dot) com

Status
Not open for further replies.