Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved]: Microstrip patch antenna design in HFSS or CST using LTCC material

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafidul

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hy every one. I am new in LTCC. I have designed Patch antenna in HFSS before using Rogers substrate 1.5mm thick. Now I want to design it with LTCC material. But I don't know how to choose LTCC substrate and how to design such antenna in HFSS :-? . Anyone please help me. A step by step procedure will be helpful for me. Thank you

It is better that you follow YouTube Tutorials of HFSS they are very elaborate and most of time step by step guide to execute the task

Why do you need a step-by-step proceedure? You have already done one in HFSS, but just using a different material.

Don't know the LTCC material to use? Ask your vendor for specs on the FIRED materials that he uses. Select the one that meets your criteria.

When designing with LTCC, just remember to design with PRE-FIRED dimensions, but simulate with POST-FIRED dimensions. (Or develop the patch you want, then add the LTCC shrinkage factor to the design for your vendor.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back