Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADS data items giving error in citi file

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfarhan1

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All
This might be a simple issue but this one is driving me nuts. When i use the older version of ADS before 2008 i can successfully simulate S parameters out of measured 2 port CITI file by using data items, But when i try to simulate S parameters out of measured 2 port CITI file in ADS 2009 it gives me this error. Can anyone suggest what is going wrong
PS: I set the file type to CITI in "DAC", "S2P"

Last edited by a moderator:

Would you upload you schematic file? I don't know what's error from only the error message.

Thanks tony
Please find the attached dsn and citi file that i am trying to simulate
Regards

Attachments

• dsn and citi.rar
    15.1 KB · Views: 101

hi, I have just tried running your file using ads 2009. it runs but only gives a warning about the citi file. no errors.

thanks mkonca
I dont know what is the problem it is not working at all in newer versions i tried it in ADS2009 update 1 and it gives following error
"error detected by hpeesofsim during netlist flattening
While evaluating expression 'SNP1.CMP1.ALL:
Invalid S22 Parameter name detected"
Can any one else try to simulate the file
BR

Since its complaining about a parameter name, why don't you try opening a completely new project and doing it from scratch. May be it won't give you the error then.

@mkonca
Thanks
I tried to do the process from scratch with a new file but still the same error
Any other suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back