Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommendations for Wireless Connection for MP3 Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unmesh Sawant

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone i am a newbee and also a hobbiest in electronics.
Recently i had an idea of making a transmitter and receiver (like a bluetooth) which can send information or files and also can be used to transmit audio songs.

IN DETAIL
I have an MP3 player and unfortunately it doesent have a bluetooth i have a pair of wired headphones i want to make an inerconnecting link between mp3 and headphone .then it can also can be used to transfer songs or files from pc to mp3 , That is my thought .I googled for my problems but found the pair of transmitter and receiver to be seperate things . how do i make them in a single one , how to do it in one chip, sorry for my bad english.

Soon I will post a digramatic Reprsentation of it.
Hope you will help me a lot

Thanking you

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you want make a system,where the MP3 player can send songs through bluetooth to the PC
and also receive songs from PC ..?
Could you please upload the circuit diagram of the final system,which you want to make?

Hey this is how it looks shematically
plz help as much you can
coz needed help on other projects too
eagerly wating for reply

thanks dude

Attachments

• DSCN1210[1].JPG
    DSCN1210[1].JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 82

Can you elaborate in more detail , what you want to do ?

If a headphone support bluetooth but MP3 player doesn;t then you really can not make that link. Headphone having bluetooth will always work slave , while master will be MP3 player , and this will be a one way communication where master will send data to slave (headphone), responsibility of headphone will be, whatever data is coming, it convert from digital to electromagnetic signal which human can heard.

Rahul

no no no.......!!!! my headphone does not have any kind of bluetooth its wired

I will explain you

I want to make a bluetooth which will send audio to headphones from my MP3
and this bluetooth will also act as a wirless data transreceiver in which the songs which i transfer from my pc will be sent to mp3 via this bluetooth

So what do i do now

Thanks
Unmesh

The MP3 player has a 3.5mm plug for connecting headphones.I don't think you need Bluetooth for that...and as rahul.achates has said...it will be a one way communication..so you can use bluetooth for sending music from PC to the MP3 player..that is the only way the system can be implemented...I do not see any other implementation possible.

but thats not i wanna make
what you said is only for music what about data transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.