Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
1. I have a application in which I have to pass 10A current through diodes, diode here is for reverse current protection.
Since total current is 10A, I have connected 4 diodes in parallel PDS1040.
2. Cannot use mosfet here since I have already had PCB made. So have to go with parallel diodes...
Comments/suggestions on ckt. Ckt is attached.
1. First section is Main with switch & MOV with EMI filter cap. It has MOV installed with fuse on line. Then switch is connected after which a EMI filter is used. Instead of one 1M resistor, I have now used two 500K resistor.
2. Second is zero...
1. I am using SIM900A to send email. My code sequence is below.
2. Baud is 9600 & internet on SIM works ok.
3. All commands sequence ok response from SIM900A, but when I send the email I got error "SMTPSEND: 67" or "SMTPSEND: 61", correspond to authentication failed or network error.
4. Below is...
1. Need to print continuous 4 line graphs in subplot.
2. My current code works for scatter plot. It prints scateer values correctly. But I want to replace it with lines
3. This is continuous graph. I read values from sensor every 10 sec, print them on graph for 15 minutes. then delete the...
I am using SIm900A module to get data by maing it as s server.
Below is code.
baud is 9600.
-> Input to SIM900
<- output from SIM900
2. I have SIM900A connected to PC via RS232 cable. Using realterm to send commands.
Also for client my using Herculus TCp software, in which i select TCP client...