Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Thanks for your reply,
1. i tried for both types of stacked patches and concentric rings.
2. what is your solver type?
3. when i use horn and reflectarray, in time domain sover, results are not in agreement with results from formulation?!!!
I want to simulate a reflectarray in CST2008. In Tsolver, when i use a horn as feed, the results are not valid. In I-solver the simulation do not converge (horn or ff-source)! and in F-solver a plane-wave source lead in RCS, only!
Would you please help me?!
Hi dear friends,
I need below mentioned papers about "double ridged horn design"; these pspers are very important for me. waiting for your help.
1. K. L. Walton and V. C. Sundberg,"broadband ridged horn design," Microwave Journal, pp. 96-101,1964.
2. S. B. Cohn,"properties of ridge...