tl494 and mosfet drive

  1. m1993p67
    I want to make a buck converter based on tl494. I have made it by bjt and the problem was extreme voltage drop when there was a high load at the output.
    I want to use mosfet instead. what circuit should I use for this?
  2. bala0x07
    Hi m1993p67,

    You mentioned that u have a buck converter circuit.
    So better use a P-channel MOSFET of N-Channel with High side driver.
    Your circuit schematic will be further needed to help you out

    All the best
Results 1 to 2 of 2