Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xilinx GTP Transceiver SIPO simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcinimod

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

i am currently using the virtex-5 FPGA from xilinx. with its GTP transceiver i configure in the coregen to generate a simple SIPO register and i wanted to simulate the function using ISim. the clkin to the shared pma pll is driven through an IBUFDS from a differential external clock. i have also input a periodic differential input. However, when i ran the simulation, the PLLLKDET and the parallel data to the FPGA had no values. i am not sure what went wrong with the testbench or configuration. would appreciate it if anyone could guide me along.

simulation.png

Also, the refclkout is suppose to output the signal which is the clkin. However in my simulation, refclkout has no output

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back