Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

why ref terminal of layout disappear co-simulaton in ADS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryADS

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi friends,
ref terminal of layout which is connected to GND in co-simulation of ADS2008 disappear.I have always found it in the over versions of ADS.Whether is my setting error(I selected the boundary is open in substrate setting,and the layout is generated from schematic)?I do not know how to set it,anyone can help me?
Thank you

Re: why ref terminal of layout disappear co-simulaton in ADS

It is now an option. I don't remember off hand where the option is to check, but I believe that it is when you are creating the component. By default, the ref is now connected to the schematic gnd. If you need something else, you need to find how to "display ref pin" or something like that.

Good Luck!

While you're creating the symbol that will repesent your layout in schematic view, there isn an option to include reference node or not..
If you carefully observe the dialog menu, you'll find it..

Re: why ref terminal of layout disappear co-simulaton in ADS

You can click the option while creating the layout as shown in the picture

TerryADS

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back