Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I get USR5 or IC5141 and the newest SOC 7.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

|IAngel|

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get IC 5141 and the newest SOC packages from. I'm running USR1, SOC 5.1 right now (legal academic license). I don't have access to Cadence's download site and the admin is super busy and can't grab the newer versions right now. Is there a place I can get USR5 or IC5141 and the newest SOC (7.1?)? Can I get access to download them from Cadence as a student?

Thanks!

Re: 5141 USR 5?

Hi,guy,
If your license is a legal academic license. You can ask for cadence's support and ask them give you the download account or software disk.

Re: 5141 USR 5?

Ok thanks - I'll try Cadence directly then. We have an education license, but we get our cadence distro. through a 3rd party and they are very behind with their versions :/.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.