Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What do i do when people do not answer my post ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahdirs

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

What do i do if no one is replying to my post's ? Do i rephrase it so that people may understand it or do i keep on editing it so that it remains on top of its respective thread??

Thanks,
rahdirs

What do i do if no one is replying to my post's ? Do i rephrase it so that people may understand it or do i keep on editing it so that it remains on top of its respective thread??
Asking a clear question can't be bad. As another point, ask yourself if the post motivates others to answer it.
I reviewed your threads and found only one without reply. That's not bad at all, I think.

My answer to the respective thread https://www.edaboard.com/threads/289720/#post1238626 might sound paternalistic, thus I would keep it usually to myself. In substance I would refer to the fact that all major manufacturers and many catalog distributors have parametric search tools that answer the question with a few clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back