Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vector CANoe - interface issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmc4u

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

I am using Vector CANoe 8.0.96 (SP 6) and I ran into this strange issue:

After a system restart, I no longer see the main menu bar (File, Edit, etc. and the buttons below) when opening CANoe and loading a configuration.

Have you ever encountered this problem before?
Is there a shortcut key combination to display/unhide the main menu bar?

I have tried closing CANoe and starting it again, but it doesn't fix the problem.
I have managed to start the simulation (used the F10 key), but I find this highly uncomfortable since I can't access any of the menu items.

Thanks for your help!

Vector CANoe - save signals added to Graphics window

Hello!

I am using the Graphics window in Vector CANoe 8.1

I am looking for a way to save the signals I added to the Graphics window.

I don't mean the data - I know there is an Export for the data, but I only need the setup of signals, so I won't have to re-add all the signals every time I start the configuration.

PS: I don't want to save the setup as it is into the configuration because all my colleagues use the same configuration and they may not be interested in the same signals as I am.

Thank you for suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back