Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using GE864-GPS (GPS controlled by external host)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstridFraise

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,
My problems is the lack of information in "GE864-GPS Hardware User Guide". In the section about GPS_WAKEUP and GPS_ON_OFF signals they say :

The GPS starts after asserting a rising edge pulse on GPS_ON_OFF input and when high
level persists for at least three cycles of RTC clock. Before asserting another pulse to
GPS_ON_OFF input, the host controller must put it at low state and hold it low for at least
three cycles of the RTC clock

The GE864-GPS has included the RTC, but I can not find it anywhere about the RTC clock. I know

I know the most RTC used a crystal of 32.768Khz and some product of Telit too. Of course I'm waiting the answer of my distribuitor but I dont lose anything asking here.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.