Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Urgent help in design of antenaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhargav32004

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
antenaa

hiii
Im doin my final year project in antenna design. Im am supposed to implement a paper in IE3D. I have been trying to implement the below paper on a W shaped ground plane antenna but im nor arriving at the results. Can anyone please help me . The author has designed for 2Ghz but using the same dimensions im arriving at the center freq of 2.3Ghz. Please help me.

which software are you using ?
if it's on Agilent-ADS, may be I can have an idea.

Is it possible for you to attach geometry you are using in standard CAD format file like IGES or ACIS SAT? I don't have ie3d, so it difficult to review the model.

Hi Ous,

I also have some problem of my patch antenna design. I am using ADS for this project. Whenever i try to obtain a better gain, my S11 and S22 increase, instead of decrease.

can i send you my design so that you can troubleshoot where the problem is?

Thank you in advance

regards,
NP

Status
Not open for further replies.