Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Texas instruments electronic job

Status
Not open for further replies.

bspandaaa

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What are the major courses must be learnt
to get into Texas Instruments or National Instruments?

What? WHAT? Is that a serious question? Get an MBA. Or a BSEE. Take analog design courses. No, wait, take digital design courses. Get an accounting degree, they use accountants there, too. Or maybe a degree in Marketing, that's also useful at those companies.

Or, maybe, just rethink your question...

lol..!!
i think bspandaaa is asking about the technical based entries.. as this is "forum for electronics".

Barry! I think you're blind and bozo. Before answering a question first
get the Subject.
Thank You nick :)

A board assembler and an IC designer require different skills.
You should speak about your skills and intentions.
At least a valid driving licence is required for a truck driver, a loader may not need that.

A board assembler and an IC designer require different skills.
You should speak about your skills and intentions.
At least a valid driving licence is required for a truck driver, a loader may not need that.

i think he's right u know...@ bspandaaa

The point here is that the original question is both naive and arrogant. First, learn to be an engineer (if that's what you are actually aiming for). Learn about analog circuitry. Learn about digital circuitry. Learn about power. Learn about motors. Learn about RF and antennas.

Think about WHY you want to work at TI. Do you like their logo? Do you want to do DSP? Do you want to do power supply design?

Your goal should not be "I want to work for XYZ company". Your goal should be "I want to become proficient in digital design" or "I want to work on speech recognition".

Status
Not open for further replies.