Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tektronix 2440 Operator manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgcarl

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Looking for a download of a Tektronix 2440 Operator Manual. I found one but the PDF is a bit small and I need a copy that fills a standard page. Would appreciate any leads.

bgcarl

I found two downloads. It looks like the pdf page is small because the original manual was small. Using the zoom in the pdf reader makes the page as big as you want.

I found two downloads. It looks like the pdf page is small because the original manual was small. Using the zoom in the pdf reader makes the page as big as you want.

Hi FlapJack,
Thanks for the quick reply. The original manual was full size but the copy was reduced with large margins. I know I can enlarge the image for viewing but haven't figured out how to print the full size image multiple times.
I appreciate your taking the time to respond.

Regards,

Bgcarl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back