Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Study of 2D-PBG Structure by microstrip line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuongtran

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am studying a structure EBG by using a microstrip line above the surface of EBG (2D), so we consider that the EBG behaves like a ground plan, but I have no documents in this domain.
Has anyone who have any document in this problem (artics, tutorials hfss..) please send it here or pm for me, thanks very much for your help.

Regards.

HI cuongtran,

I have some papers regarding that.But not sure will help u or not.Can u leave your email here?

cuongtran

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
HI cuongtran.

May i know what is the application of pbg in microstrip line?There is a paper name photonic bandgap structures used as filter in microstrip circuits

published by ieee,vol 8,no 10,october 1998.Try to google it and u will see it.

I have sent some papers to ur account and hope it will help u.

Regards,
Chai Ling

cuongtran

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hi Chailing,
I ve received all your papers thanks very much,
I didnot use PBG struc like a filter, in fact I use microstrip line to mesure the behaviors of EBG struc
and I use hfss

Regards

Hi everyone,
I tried to compare my measuring and my simulation, it has a problem of s21 of transmission, but I don't know how can eliminate the undesired peaks (in simulation result)
Thanks for all your estimation.

Hi cuongtran..
How did you get the S21 simulation results. Could you please expalin?

Regards
Praful

hi..
anyone please tell the procedure using microstrip line?

cuongtran:

do u still have problem with your simulation?
tell me if so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back