Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Streaming out selected nets in Cadence Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpagano

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I'd like to stream out in Cadence Layout selected nets containing all the attached polygons or, at least, the metal layers composing such nets. I know how to stream out selected layers by defining a layer map table in Stream options, but I need to stream out all layers composing selected nets still matching the original layout. Can anybody help me?
Thanks,
Rosario

There's a simple work-around: Select all parts of the required net(s) and copy them into a new layout view, then stream out this one.

So you want to select all layout objects which have some specific net property. The corrospondence list of the LVS contain this info but I am not shure that the layout database allows a selective copy or stream by net property. I think this info is only avaible for the extracted view.

I think it requires minimum some skill coding!

Do you work with OA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back