Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Soldering Station Hakko 907 (Thermistor sensor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhl167

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi my friends

I built myself a soldering station with atmega8 microcontroller and some electronic components. I have used it for my work. In my soldering station, I use the scroll mouse (in optical mouse) to change temperature with step " 1 degree Celsius".
On pcb there are two buttons that have three functions:
- First, to call quickly assigned temperature.
- Second, press and hold buttons for 1 second to set temperature for ones.
- Third, press and hold the left button for 2 seconds to assign temperature (example: 100 degree Celsius on standby ). Press and hold the right button for 2 seconds to assign time that soldering station on standby. Example: you assign 5 minutes for that button, this means that after 5 minutes the soldering station is on standby if you don't touch the iron and it will heat the iron at the temperature that you assigned (ex: 100 degree Celsius).

Besides, there is a vibration sensor in the iron. You can add it into the iron. I think that this thing is not difficult for you.

Note: You must set fusebit for atmega8 with internal RC 8Mhz

I hope that this soldering staion will be usefull for you.

Have fun.

3081707303_926050034_574_574.jpgDSC_0099.jpgDSC_0100.jpgDSC_0101.jpgDSC_0102.jpgDSC_0103.jpgencoderDriven_mid.jpgFree-shipping-50PCS-13MM-font-b-mouse-b-font-font-b-encoder-b-font-font-b.jpg

Schematic and PCB: View attachment 1.Soldering Station.rar
Firmware: View attachment 2.Soldering Station Firmware.rar

You can share source code firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back