Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SamSung E-730 and USB cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadolphine2000

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a question concerning the E-730 mobile and its cable.

" I connect the phone to the computer and installed the driver and everything is OK, I can upload/download pictures, tones,... BUT, I can't upload MP3's files.

The phone supports MP3 player, but I can't upload any file because, each time I try to upoad the song, a popup message appears telling me "Connection Closed" and I found that the phone restarted itself. This message appears after few seconds from the beginning of the uploading.

The software used to do this, came along with phone called "PIM & File Manager". The speed of connection could be from 1100 upto 921600."

Thanks for your time and consideration, I really appreciate yuor help. :)

Thanks,

Se@dolphine2000

Hi Gene,

In order to load the mp3 to your phone is to install the software from the CD provided in your pc. from there connect ur phone with the data cable to ur pc and launch the installed software and u are able to transfer any MP3 format files to your phone from the PC and vice versa.

Quoted from:
"Samsung E730 - user opinions and reviews"
https://gsmarena.com/samsung_e730-reviews-1115p2.php

Regards,
IanP

Status
Not open for further replies.