Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power Suspend voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

firasgany7

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys,

I'm trying to use USB Host controller in a design that I'm working on (Datasheet attached) and I came across pins that have "3.3V suspend power" in their description.
what does this mean?

in case this is related to power states of the device and 'suspend' is an alternative name for 'sleep':
I wanted to get a wider understanding of Sleep Power and Working power and if they are related to this description.

is 3.3V PWR in Working state means it's the usual power the device should get while it's active, and the 3v3 Sleep PWR is the power it should get while it's in sleep mode? in case I understood right, why do we need such power?

Note: I'm familiar with s0,S1,s2,s3,s4,s5,g5 states on windows and their meaning.

Thanks,

(Edit by moderator - attached file was deleted, it appears to contain information not released in the public domain.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.