Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLC Siemens S5 115U CPU942

Status
Not open for further replies.

brunofunchas

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have tried with the cable IBH S5-USB-Adaptor, communicate with the PLC above, but I can not! The response of the technical assistance of IBH Softec is that the port of the PLC may be damaged. I'm using S5 S7 for windows version 6.6.1. The cable is good because I've used in other PLC's.

Configuration used: Baud rate: 9600, Parity, No Handshake, Data bits: 8 Stop bits: 1

My question is if I can try with the software PG2000? How do you configure the serial port? Is there another alternative?

I also have the cable from Siemens AG / TTY 6ES5 734-1BD20, but the result is the same when used with a converter Serie / USB.

Regards,
Bruno

Hi,

Can anyone send me the demo pg2000 v4.69 to try it on my PC? I have only the demo version 5.10.

Thanks,
Bruno

Am guy use PLC also most problem is window firt time am format computer i need to install PLC Program first after than i can link with plc

Status
Not open for further replies.