Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Philips 14gx1810/85R no start

Status
Not open for further replies.

marco antonio

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have some doubt about the power supply.
The tv does not start but I have in the output of the power supply 110v and it should be 95v per the schematic besides instead of 13 v I have 17v. Do you think that with these voltages the tv must work?
What percentage up/down of the nomimal voltage must I read in order the tv works?
I changed the HOT but no results and the switching mosfet and nothing happens.
I need 8 v to feed the Ic but it is zero, I changed 4 diodes,1n1418 around the horizontal driver nothng.
any help is welcome
rgds
marco antonio

you go for datasheet for knowing the operating range of components. Generally it is within 15 percent of the rated voltage.

What chassis is the tv. I need to look at the schematic.

it is anubis S DD. Hope you can help me.
rgds
marco

What is the state of the power LED? Does it turn on at all? Does it flicker rapidly when you press any of the channel (pr-/pr+) buttons on the tv?? If the LED flickers, confirm that the jungle i.c.(TDA8361/2) is healthy by testing ohms between pin# 10 to ground, and also pin#36 to ground: ohms should be >100. Replace i.c. if ohms are too low in any case. If ohms are ok, then check supply to the jungle i.c., especially the standby control and the vcc circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back